Karen Allen

I fought South Shields at the May 2010 General Election for the Conservatives, gaining a 6.4% swing which was a 4% vote increase. The Conservatives polled 7,886 up from 5,207 in 2005. I was born in the North East and grew up in South Shields. I currently live in London and am employed as a Director at Lloyd's Broker Howden International.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Re-selection!!!

I am delighted to announce that last night I was re-selected as the Conservative Candidate for South Shields. I am honoured to have this opportunity to stand once again in my home town. We achieved great things in 2010 and now is the time to build upon the solid support we already have. I want to reach out to voters who thought they would never vote Conservative - to show I am the candidate who can make a difference to this town and I will be wholly committed to South Shields. There have been years of Labour Neglect. King Street was a focal point of my last campaign and nothing has improved there in three years. We need investment in this town. We need to boost enterprise and bring jobs to South Shields. The date for the By Election has not yet been announced. We will know the date next week. The campaign, however, starts today and leaflets are being printed as I type. We need as much support as possible over the next few weeks - I want to speak to as many people as possible. If you have any spare time at all - if you have half an hour to deliver some leaflets or you would be prepared to knock on doors or you're more comfortable making some phone calls to voters - please let me know. Thank you for all of your support. karenallen2@yahoo.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home