Karen Allen

I fought South Shields at the May 2010 General Election for the Conservatives, gaining a 6.4% swing which was a 4% vote increase. The Conservatives polled 7,886 up from 5,207 in 2005. I was born in the North East and grew up in South Shields. I currently live in London and am employed as a Director at Lloyd's Broker Howden International.

Friday, April 30, 2010

New Voter Secured from Last Night's Debate

I thought David Cameron was head and shoulders above the other two in the debate last night. He showed dignity but passion for this country. A Prime Minister in waiting for sure.

Here's an email I received this morning from a voter in South Shields:

"Thought you would enjoy some good news. I had previously emailed you with regard to the fact that I was unhappy about a comment in the Press made by Mr. Cameron. You did kindly say that you had forwarded my comments on to Mr. Cameron's office. Having told David Miliband, who I met in person recently, that he was assured of my vote...I have now changed my mind. Following last night's TV programme I have to say that I was highly impressed with Mr. Cameron and what he had to say. I will most definitely now be voting for the Conservative Party!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home