Karen Allen

I fought South Shields at the May 2010 General Election for the Conservatives, gaining a 6.4% swing which was a 4% vote increase. The Conservatives polled 7,886 up from 5,207 in 2005. I was born in the North East and grew up in South Shields. I currently live in London and am employed as a Director at Lloyd's Broker Howden International.

Monday, April 05, 2010

Fundraising Appeal!

I've had some excellent literature designed by local printers, Harlow Printing in Maxwell St, South Shields and over the course of this next month if you live in South Shields it'll hopefully be coming through your letter box.

Over the course of the year we (the Association) have been trying to raise funds to pay for the campaign. On line we have raised over £250 which I'm delighted with, but it's still a way from our target, so if you can possibly spare a couple of pounds, please visit my donation page "Turn South Shields Blue" on myconservatives.com

http://www.myconservatives.com/campaigns/turn-south-shields-blue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home