Karen Allen

I fought South Shields at the May 2010 General Election for the Conservatives, gaining a 6.4% swing which was a 4% vote increase. The Conservatives polled 7,886 up from 5,207 in 2005. I was born in the North East and grew up in South Shields. I currently live in London and am employed as a Director at Lloyd's Broker Howden International.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Campaigning

I will be under the Metro Bridge this morning on King Street - please pop down if you want to chat or pick up our new leaflet. Leaflets are also being delivered throughout the constituency too over the weekend.

Please get in touch if you can deliver you own street.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rogue Economist said...

Hi Karen,
was nice to see you for the first time, My daughter was given the last balloon by your American accented associate, the bairn was in the buggy. I would have chatted with you but you looked so busy handing leaflets and it's hard to talk shop with 2 kids, my oldest wanting to hit the shops.
I was accosted by an anti war guy who told me not to vote Labour, Tories in disguise and not to vote Tory, Conservatives not in disguise I suppose?
Nice to see you were almost the only party canvassing yet again, lots of blue balloons, do labour et al think they do not need to bother putting the work in? Or have they given up already I wonder? Yet again you show yourself as the only one who can even be bothered to show your face for the people of South shields!

Anyway daughter loves the balloon and If I see you when I havent got the kids may have a quick chat,

Cheers and Goodluck with campaign,

Den.

12:21 pm  
Blogger Karen Allen said...

Hi Den, glad your daughter liked the balloon - I'm always amazed at their popularity!

I'll be on King Street every Saturday, so do say 'hi' next time.

9:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home