Karen Allen

I fought South Shields at the May 2010 General Election for the Conservatives, gaining a 6.4% swing which was a 4% vote increase. The Conservatives polled 7,886 up from 5,207 in 2005. I was born in the North East and grew up in South Shields. I currently live in London and am employed as a Director at Lloyd's Broker Howden International.

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Royal British Legion Pledge


Pictured with Legion staff member, Charlotte Tailby.

Last weekend I met with a delegation from The Royal British Legion at the Conservative Spring Forum in Brighton. I had an interesting discussion on their manifesto and the changes the Legion is calling for.

The manifesto sets out priorities for the next Government to improve conditions for the British Armed Forces past and present and their families. More information can be found at:

www.timetodoyourbit.org.uk

I know the work the Royal British Legion does matters for many families in South Shields. We need to ensure the support our soldiers and their families get is the best available. I fully pledge my support to the Legion.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

Dissertation writing services

11:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home