Karen Allen

I fought South Shields at the May 2010 General Election for the Conservatives, gaining a 6.4% swing which was a 4% vote increase. The Conservatives polled 7,886 up from 5,207 in 2005. I was born in the North East and grew up in South Shields. I currently live in London and am employed as a Director at Lloyd's Broker Howden International.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Manifestos

I have always tried to respond to every piece of correspondence I receive. Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned and I think it's common courtesy to do this, but as well as courtesy I think it's vital to keep dialogue up - it's a key way to get your message out. If someone is taking the time to contact you, it's because they are interested in your response.

I recently received an email about the NSPCC manifesto. Very pleased to unexpectedly see my response on a blog and to win the support of that blogger for the Conservatives at the next General Election:

http://the-rogue-economist.blogspot.com/2010/03/conservative-reply-from-karen-allen.html

2 Comments:

Blogger The Rogue Economist said...

More than welcome Karen, consider me a firm follower of your work, didn't spot a 'follower' button so I will rss your feeds,

Good luck and thanks again for reply,

Den.

8:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home