Karen Allen

I fought South Shields at the May 2010 General Election for the Conservatives, gaining a 6.4% swing which was a 4% vote increase. The Conservatives polled 7,886 up from 5,207 in 2005. I was born in the North East and grew up in South Shields. I currently live in London and am employed as a Director at Lloyd's Broker Howden International.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Helpers, Deliverers, Volunteers wanted!

Gordon Brown is likely to sound the election start gun in the next few days. If he does and doesn't drag his unelected Premiership out for a further month - the longest legal period he could - this means we will have a General Election on Thursday 6th May.

South Shields is ready for this. The Conservatives in South Shields are in the starting blocks, leaflets ready, ready to tell people out the Change the Conservatives can bring which the country so desperately needs.

We have thousands of leaflets to deliver in April and May, so I am looking for as many helpers as possible. If you have a couple of spare hours or you would be willing to deliver your own street or even if you'd just be willing to display an election poster - please let me know. Any help at all most welcomed.

karenallen@southshieldsconservatives.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Rogue Economist said...

Hi Karen,

unfortunately I am unable to leaflet drop but I can make my more recent blog posts more political in flavour and since I post to all sorts of social media directly via twitter and I can 'persuade' friends/family etc, I shall do the best for you via the net and my blog.

Keep up the good work, I have a positive feeling the winds of change are in south shields,

Best,

Den.

8:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home