Karen Allen

I fought South Shields at the May 2010 General Election for the Conservatives, gaining a 6.4% swing which was a 4% vote increase. The Conservatives polled 7,886 up from 5,207 in 2005. I was born in the North East and grew up in South Shields. I currently live in London and am employed as a Director at Lloyd's Broker Howden International.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SuBo and Me!



The sleet held off yesterday morning as I braced the cold temperatures on King St yesterday morning - I'll be wearing an extra pair of socks day!

It was great to have so many people stop by to ask questions, collect a residents survey or take a badge, fridge magnet or mug! We've been delighted with the response to the survey, both electronically and in hard copy. I've had lots of responses back and the information is both enlightening and I hope in many cases something I can act on.

So here's to another day with SuBo! Drop by and say hello. I'm doing the afternoon today, from around noon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home