Karen Allen

I fought South Shields at the May 2010 General Election for the Conservatives, gaining a 6.4% swing which was a 4% vote increase. The Conservatives polled 7,886 up from 5,207 in 2005. I was born in the North East and grew up in South Shields. I currently live in London and am employed as a Director at Lloyd's Broker Howden International.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Join My Campaign

I am trying to engage with as many people as possible in South Shields. I want to know and understand as many concerns and issues. We recently delivered a Residents Survey in the town - the survey is also available on my campaign website: www.karen4southshields.co.uk - to which we got a great response.

To follow up on the survey - as well as dealing with specific problems which have come to our attention as a result of the survey - I want to make sure people know as much as possible about the proposals and policies of the Conservative Party. To achieve this objective we are currently compiling our General Election literature. We need your help towards these costs. Any donation - even if only the cost of a cup of coffee - is very much welcomed and appreciated and will mean we can reach more people in South Shields. South Shields deserves true local representation and an MP who understands the town and will fight for it as her number one priority.

You can join my campaign on line:

http://www.myconservatives.com/campaigns/turn-south-shields-blue


Obama raised millions of dollars using this type of on line tool. I am not so ambitious!!, but any support you could give would be hugely appreciated and will be spent directly on campaign literature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home