Karen Allen

I fought South Shields at the May 2010 General Election for the Conservatives, gaining a 6.4% swing which was a 4% vote increase. The Conservatives polled 7,886 up from 5,207 in 2005. I was born in the North East and grew up in South Shields. I currently live in London and am employed as a Director at Lloyd's Broker Howden International.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Liam Fox Breakfast


I am delighted to announce Dr Liam Fox, Shadow Secretary for Defense and Member of Parliament for Woodspring is joining us at our next CF Working Life and CWF working breakfast on Wednesday 2nd April.

Hope you can join us at the Sterling from 7.30am for a 7.45am start, tickets are £17 (£12 for CF members) and include a full English breakfast.

The Sterling (at the base of the Gherkin)
30 St Mary Axe
LONDON, EC3

Closest tubes: Liverpool Street and Bank

Please email me for a ticket karenallen2@yahoo.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home