Karen Allen

I fought South Shields at the May 2010 General Election for the Conservatives, gaining a 6.4% swing which was a 4% vote increase. The Conservatives polled 7,886 up from 5,207 in 2005. I was born in the North East and grew up in South Shields. I currently live in London and am employed as a Director at Lloyd's Broker Howden International.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Harlow CF Launch & Christmas Party



As part of the CF Marginal Seat program, I have been working in Harlow with Graham Smith the Association Chairman and Robert Halfon the PPC. I am pleased to announce our first event which is being held on Thursday 30th November in Yates Wine Bar from 7-9pm.

Adams House
11-15, Eastgate
Harlow,
Essex CM20 1BE

The objective is to attract as many new faces as possible, but of course it would be great to see support from any Cfers who would like to come down to Harlow on the 30th. Hope to see you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home