Karen Allen

I fought South Shields at the May 2010 General Election for the Conservatives, gaining a 6.4% swing which was a 4% vote increase. The Conservatives polled 7,886 up from 5,207 in 2005. I was born in the North East and grew up in South Shields. I currently live in London and am employed as a Director at Lloyd's Broker Howden International.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Who are you voting for?

Have you made your mind up? Has your ballot paper already gone back in the post?

If the answer is no, then I hope you will contemplate my manifesto and consider voting for me. If you don't know me, please email me or post if you want any further clarification or information on what I am about. I will also be at Mark Clarke's reception at the Pitcher and Piano, 40-42 William IV St, nr Trafalgar Sq on Tuesday 29th August from 7.30pm onwards.

In a nut shell my goals if elected would be:

I want to help organise more training sessions to give more opportunity to hone key skills.
I want to attract more 25+ members.
I want to raise CF's profile.
I want to help set up more branches in our cities and marginal seats.

If you are still on the fence, can I leave you with the thoughts of Iain Dale?

http://iaindale.blogspot.com/2006/08/conservative-future-election-ballot.html#links

Hope to see you on Tuesday.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Melissa Bean said...

Best of luck with your campaign, Karen - you have one of my votes!

Melissa

12:40 pm  
Blogger Karen Allen said...

Thanks, Melissa. See you at the Hustings I hope.

1:09 pm  
Blogger Chris Palmer said...

You have my vote too. It's in the post as I write.

3:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home