Karen Allen

I fought South Shields at the May 2010 General Election for the Conservatives, gaining a 6.4% swing which was a 4% vote increase. The Conservatives polled 7,886 up from 5,207 in 2005. I was born in the North East and grew up in South Shields. I currently live in London and am employed as a Director at Lloyd's Broker Howden International.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Mine has arrived; Ballots Papers

So here it is, arrived safely; the ballot paper for the National Management Executive for 2006. I'm only sorry to see that Chris Wales is included on the ballot paper. Chris posted his comments on the CF Diary on Conservative Home stating his registration had been in error and he wished to withdraw from the election, as his entry had been by mistake and he wanted to stand as an Area Chairman.

Unfortunately as he is included as one of the eleven candidates standing for election to one of the six places on the National Management Executive , I fear the results could be unfair. I will try to hope however that the people who should be elected and indeed want to be elected to the Exec will be elected.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Clarke said...

My ballot has also arrived. And I am planning to put a big cross next to your name. I've seen the work you have done this year and it has been terrific. We need people like you on the NME.

12:59 pm  
Blogger Karen Allen said...

It was good working with you this year, Mark and I hope we'll be working together on the new exec.

11:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home