Karen Allen

I fought South Shields at the May 2010 General Election for the Conservatives, gaining a 6.4% swing which was a 4% vote increase. The Conservatives polled 7,886 up from 5,207 in 2005. I was born in the North East and grew up in South Shields. I currently live in London and am employed as a Director at Lloyd's Broker Howden International.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Gareth Thompson: London North East Chairman

"I'm really glad Karen is standing for the NME. We need more people with experience from the world of work and business involved in the NME and Karen fits that bill. It's vital that Conservative Future reaches beyond just the student age range and brings in those people in their mid and late 20s who seem to be missing from the movement currently. Karen has got my vote.

Gareth Thompson
Conservative Future Area Chairman
London North East"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home